2018 marks the 50th anniversary of the Texas Heritage Trail Regions, and we’re celebrating by offering a travel getaway for all 10 regions! Why take a daytrip when you can stay an extra day? This month, we’re offering a trip in the Texas Hill Country Trail Region town of Fredericksburg. Enter the sweepstakes by December 31 for your chance to win lodging, tours, and meals for two!
Hill Country Trail Prize Package
- Two-night stay for two at the Inn on Barons Creek
- Two tickets for a barrel-tasting tour for two at Grape Creek Vineyards
- Two tickets for a tasting tour for two at 1851 Vineyards
- Two passes good for 48 hours to the National Museum of the Pacific War, a Texas Historical Commission state historic site
- Two passes to the Pioneer Museum Complex
- Two passes to Enchanted Rock State Natural Area
- $75 gift certificate to Cabernet Grill
- $50 gift certificate to Fischer & Wieser’s Das Peach Haus
- $25 gift certificate to Chocolat
- Gift certificate to the Fredericksburg Pie Company good for two slices of pie and two drinks of your choice
Special thanks to the Fredericksburg Convention & Visitor Bureau and their partners for donating this package. Discover more about this Texas Hill Country Trail Region town at VisitFredericksburgTX.com.